Terms and Conditions
1) TEDct reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
2) TEDct has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate, please email us.
3) TEDct makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, but this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. TEDct will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
4) TEDct accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, fraud, or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter.
5) When TEDct provides links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained within them. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
6) Permission must be requested before using TEDct logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
7) TEDct’s downloadable documents, newsletters and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purposes including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without TEDct’s written consent.
8) Images and photos used on our website are the property of TEDct or other copyright owners. They may not be reproduced or used without TEDct’s or the copyright owner’s written consent.
9) Our website does not offer medical advice. Nothing contained in TEDct’s website is intended to constitute professional advice for medical diagnosis or treatment.
10) Nothing contained in TEDct’s website is intended to advocate or recommend the purchase of any product or use of any service or to endorse or guarantee the credentials or appropriateness of any health care provider. You are strongly advised to consult with an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your medical situation.
11) Whilst we try to ensure that the website is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the TEDct website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.