Renewing your membership
You can now renew your TEDct membership online. It's £12 for UK members and £20 for overseas members per year.
How to renew
Pay a recurring subscription
Please click below to pay a recurring Subscription, this can be made with a credit or debit card.
Other ways to renew
We prefer new members to use the above way to renew their membership as it's the most efficient for us. Alternatively you can:
Make a one-off online card payment
Pay by cheque
Post a cheque made payable to 'TEDct', together with your subscription renewal form that you've received by post, to: TEDct, PO BOX 1928, Bristol BS37 0AX, UK.
As a reminder, members will:
- Be part of an organisation where all the members understand what you are going through
- Have access to specialist medical practitioners: endocrinologists and ophthalmologists to answer your queries
- Know that your contribution allows us to continue increasing awareness and provide money for research
- Receive a quarterly newsletter with everything from patient stories, to all the latest information about treatments
- Attend Patient Information Meetings held throughout the UK with other TED sufferers and doctors specialising in Thyroid Eye Disease
- Have access to regularly updated patient information leaflets written by medical professionals on various aspects of Thyroid Eye Disease
- Have access to the members’ only section of TEDct’s website.