Become a member
TEDct membership includes many benefits and costs just £12 per year (£20 for overseas members).
Sign up as a member
Sign up online
You can sign up as a TEDct member online and pay for your annual membership with a credit or debit card through an automatically renewing Subscription.
Other ways to sign up
We prefer new members to use the above way to set up the membership as it's the most efficient for us. Alternatively you can:
STEP 1. Sign up by email or post
You may download and fill in this membership application form (Microsoft Word document), and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to TEDct, PO BOX 1928, Bristol BS37 0AX, UK. See below for payment options.
STEP 2. Make a manual payment
Option A: Send a cheque with your application form, made payable to 'TEDct'
Option B: Online payment by credit/debit card(processed by PayPal, but no Paypal account needed). Please use one of these payment links:
UK members | Overseas members
As a TEDct member, you will:
- Be part of an organisation where all the members understand what you are going through
- Have access to specialist medical practitioners: endocrinologists and ophthalmologists to answer your queries
- Know that your contribution allows us to continue increasing awareness and provide money for research
- Receive a quarterly newsletter with everything from patient stories, to all the latest information about treatments
- Attend Patient Information Meetings held throughout the UK with other TED sufferers and doctors specialising in Thyroid Eye Disease
- Have access to regularly updated patient information leaflets written by medical professionals on various aspects of Thyroid Eye Disease
- Have access to the members’ only section of TEDct’s website.